SPN1120 Pen Pal Discussion
1. Refer back to what you’ve learned in your VHL Central Portales lessons.
2. Go to the Pen-Pal 2 Discussion Topic, and post a new thread in which you:
Write a short e-mail in Spanish using at least 5 sentences to a pen-pal (student in class). In this e-mail, write about your schedule this semester. Include information about your courses, including:
- days and times of each course
- names of professors
- mention if you like or dislike each class
3. Return to the Pen-Pal 2 Discussion Topic after your initial post, and reply to a classmate’s initial post by responding to the classmate’s question, using a full sentence in Spanish.
Please assist with translation using only vocabulary covered in the course so far:
I hope everyone is doing okay. This semester I am doing all classes online. I am doing Spanish 1 (SPN1120) and Marriage and Family (SYG2430). My Spanish professor is Veronica Rodriguez and my Marriage and Family professor is Lisa McDonnell. I like my Spanish course but I do not like my Marriage and Family Course. I hope to hear from you soon.