Review a report that was carried out by Department of Health (DH), and examine whether the study of DH met the criteria of efficacy and effectiveness. Refer to the official website of Triple P program, and examine whether this program is ready for dissemination
1) The Triple P (positive parenting program)program had been carried out by the Department of Health (DH).
2) The DH had conducted an evaluation study to examine the program effectiveness.
3) Details of the study (e.g., methodology and findings) are provided in an evaluation report – “Process and outcome evaluation of the positive parenting programme in Hong Kong” (2003).
B. Your task
4) Now, based on Flay and colleagues’ (2005) evaluation standards of efficacy, effectiveness, and readiness for dissemination, please critically examine the followings:
a) Refer to the evaluation report of DH <Process and Outcome Evaluation of
the Positive Parenting Programme> (2003), and examine whether the study of DH met the criteria of efficacy and effectiveness.
b) Refer to the official website of Triple P program, and examine whether this program is ready for dissemination (http://www.triplep.net/glo-en/home/)
Word length: 2800
- The word count excludes the quotes of Flay’s article regarding the 18 evaluation standards, and the quotes of DH’s report regarding the details of their evaluation study.
- Please use double quotation marks (“”) around a direct quote.
ppts of the lecture will be provided so you will have a general idea of what this course is all about and to know where materials that in need are located, but basically it talks about how to evaluate a family assistance program is effective and up to standers. All readings will be provided. This assignment does not need outside sources rather than review and evaluate. Text structure tips is located in file Guidelines for Assignment
additional materials will be upload later there is a limit of how many files you can upload