Research paper on communication theory
For your final project in this class, you will research and write a formal paper that uses a communication theory to identify, describe, analyze, and possibly resolve a real-world communication problem in your workplace.* The project will be completed through a combination of discussion board activities and written assignments each week.
Objective: This final project is intended to help you understand how knowledge of communication theory supplements the skills you will need to succeed in their careers or personal lives. By completing it, you will achieve the following outcomes:
- Develop a research question on an authentic workplace* communication problem
- Conduct a relevant academic literature review about a communication theory
- Explore your assumptions about the role communication plays in a specific setting in your life
- Exercise your critical thinking/analytical skills in researching and analyzing an authentic workplace* communication problem
- Apply principles of communication theory to explain and recommend a potential resolution a real-world communication problem
- Your paper should clearly state your position on, and conclusions about, the workplace* communication problem that you posed in your research question. This means your thesis statement must be supported by researched evidence and reasons, including discussion of at least one relevant communication theory studied in this course
- Employ at least 6 credible and authoritative resources, of which at least 3 must be peer-reviewed, scholarly journals.
- Its ideas must be properly documented with in-text citations and an end-of-text reference list that conform to these American Psychological Association’s style rules.
- Specific information from your resources must be employed, properly integrated into the paper as direct quotes, summaries, or paraphrases accompanied by in-text citations that reflect American Psychological Association style rules. No more than three of the direct quotes may be extended or block quotes.
- The sources may not include dictionaries, general websites, blogs, Wikipedia, or wiki-type materials.
I have the material i researched.