Prepare a three-page memo analyzing best practices in approaches and procedures addressing retention and separation for either Java Corp. or an organization of your choice.
Once the best possible employees have been hired, it is important for the organization to do what it can to retain its top talent and manage its turnover to continue supporting organizational goals.
By successfully completing this assessment, you will demonstrate your proficiency in the following course competencies and assessment criteria:
- Competency 1: Apply human resource strategies to business needs.
- Apply best practices in employee engagement to the selected organization.
- Apply retention strategies to the selected organization.
- Competency 2: Analyze core functions of human resource management.
- Explain the significance of voluntary and involuntary employee turnover for the selected organization.
- Analyze how employees and employers get the best results using progressive discipline.
- Competency 3: Analyze the strategic value of human resource management within a competitive global business environment.
- Analyze practical considerations in terminations.
- Competency 4: Communicate effectively in a scholarly and professional manner.
- Write in a professional style using APA citations and format with correct grammar, usage, and mechanics.