https://assignmentnerds.net/wp-content/uploads/2022/05/anlogo.png 0 0 Peter https://assignmentnerds.net/wp-content/uploads/2022/05/anlogo.png Peter2022-11-15 21:41:212022-11-15 21:41:21Port Security
Don't use plagiarized sources. Get Your Custom Essay on
Need an answer from similar question? You have just landed to the most confidential, trustful essay writing service to order the paper from.
Just from $13/Page
Select a peer reviewed article that is focused on Port Security
Include the following information:
- Article name and author
- Is there a research question that it clearly stated or implied? If so what is it? Do you believe it is academically rigorous?
- Is there a hypothesis or thesis or central argument that is clearly stated or implied? If so, what is it?
- Does the Author answer the “So What?”Were you convinced that the study was worth doing?
- Is the study unique in any way?
- What are the main points of the article?
- What kind of literature review is provided and/or what sources are cited? How well does it fulfill that purpose?
- How well does the Author explain their method of collecting and analyzing data? Could you replicate the study based upon the article before you?
- Is there any discussion of variables? Is so, how? Does the Author look at alternative points of view?
- Do the study’s findings support the authors Goals or Thesis? How valid are they?
- Does the conclusion follow from the evidence provided? Are you persuaded by it? Why or Why Not?
- Does the Author address the implications of these results? If so, how comprehensively is this done?
- Do you notice other strengths and limitations of this study?
Length: 3-5 pages double spaced, 1″ margins, 12 pitch type in Times New Roman font left justified format.Citations/References: You must use APA parenthetical style