· Week 2: Resource Review (90 possible points, individual grade)
· Each member of the team will assemble at least 5 scholarly, academic references that will be used to write the paper (refer to Week 1’s tutorial on Scholarly References). Each student will list his/her references using APA format, and provide a brief explanation of each resource indicating how that resource will be used. The focus should be upon the student’s specific research assignment. An approximate length of this bibliography is between 2 – 3 pages.
· An example reference:
· Brenner, Joel (2011). America the Vulnerable: Inside the New Threat Matrix of Digital Espionage, Crime, and Warfare. New York: The Penguin Press
· In my section of the report, I will be researching security issues associated with collaborative online tools. Brenner’s book explores the events surrounding the WikiLeaks scandal and the issues associated with security. He also examines the legal challenges that the incident presented. This material could be used by my team in another section of the report. He makes some recommendations that we will consider for our conclusion.
· General reference works such as encyclopedias, dictionaries, wikipedia, howstuffworks.com will not be considered as sources meeting this requirement. The list could include books, journal articles, industry reports, authoritative web sites, manufacturers’ sites or sites from research groups. Remember, all quotations, paraphrased material, images, graphics and statistics must be referenced in your report, so make note of all sources while compiling your research!