https://assignmentnerds.net/wp-content/uploads/2022/05/anlogo.png 0 0 Peter https://assignmentnerds.net/wp-content/uploads/2022/05/anlogo.png Peter2022-12-17 22:37:122022-12-17 22:37:12Need business and finance help with Assignment 2: It May Not Work in Politics
In your research,
Need business and finance help with Assignment 2: It May Not Work in Politics
Don't use plagiarized sources. Get Your Custom Essay on
Need an answer from similar question? You have just landed to the most confidential, trustful essay writing service to order the paper from.
Just from $13/Page
Assignment 2: It May Not Work in Politics
Due Week 10 and worth 225 points
a three to four (3-4) page paper in which the student addresses the
following three (3) items using headers to separate each response:
Ethics. Identify one (1) member of Congress who has been charged with
ethics violations. Briefly discuss the reason for the charges and
provide two (2) reasons why you agree or disagree with the verdict and
any penalties. Provide examples to support your answer. Note: Consider
how the verdict and penalties impacts your trust of the members of
- Third Party Candidates. Discuss two (2) political
reasons why a third party candidate has never been successful in winning
a presidential election. Provide examples to support the answer. Note:
Consider the political impact of the Republican and Democratic Party if a
third party was successful.
- Federal and State Authority.
Identify one (1) current issue facing the United States today. Analyze
the respective roles of Federal and state authorities in addressing the
issue. Determine whether the U. S. Constitution constrains the Federal
and state responses to the issue. Explain.
In your research,
you cannot use Wikipedia, online dictionaries, Sparknotes, Cliffnotes,
or any other Website do that do not qualify as an academic resource.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with
one-inch margins on all sides; references must follow APA or
school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional
- Include a cover page containing the title of the
assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title,
and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in
the required page length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are to:
informed opinions on issues and questions involving the U.S.
government, national political processes, policy making, and the notion
- Employ terminology used to study political science and American government.
reasoned written and spoken presentations on issues and questions
involving the U.S. government and national political processes using
information in the course.
- Describe the basic values of American political culture.
- Explain how the federal system of government works.
- Explore different perspectives on issues and questions about the U.S. government and national political processes.
- Describe the importance of an informed, effective citizenship for the national government and political processes.
concepts from our study of U.S. national government and politics (such
as models of democracy) to discuss government and politics in state,
local, and international contexts.
- Examine the evolution of presidential power in military affairs.
- Use technology and information resources to research issues in the field of U.S. government and politics.
- Write clearly and concisely about U.S. government and politics using proper writing mechanics.