NOTE: Relevant information (wk 1, etc) is included in the attachments).
CONTENT: Project plans outline the intended course of events; however, things don’t always happen as intended. Organizations need to consider risks and develop a contingency plan. This plan is typically presented to management.
Based on your prior research, determine potential risk factors for not meeting each of the project objectives. Develop a contingency plan for each of the potential risks.
PART 1: complete worksheet with project objectives (operational steps, responsible person, timeline, potential risk factors, contingency plan). (This is found in the attachment labeled as PART 1)
PART 2: Using Microsoft PowerPoint, create a 12 -14 slide executive presentation summarizing the following information:
- The organization’s information presented in Wk 1 (attachment labeled as Degree of Alignment)
- SWOT analysis and market trend research (attachment labeled as SWOT Analysis)
- Project objectives (attachment labeled as Project Metrics)
- How success will be measured
- The value this project will bring to the organization
- Project metrics
- Responsible parties
- Potential risk factors
- Contingency plans
Include detailed speaker notes within the presentation. Convert the speaker notes to a Microsoft Word document and add it to the citations slide.
Cite all sources according to APA guidelines.