Moral Development in Early Childhood Paper
Create your Assignment submission and be sure to cite your sources, use APA style as required, check your spelling.
Assignment 1: (Moral Development) Please read carefully
Step 1: This week you have researched the topic of moral development in early childhood. Your task is:
- Create 10 open-ended interview questions that are directly related to this week’s topic, and you will use these questions in interviewing an early childhood teacher.
- Your objective is to find out how parents and teachers go about positively influencing moral development in children.
- Seek out information about the following topics: How parents involve children in decision-making, how they discipline, how religion and values are nurtured, and other ways that children are taught moral development.
- You may want to ask follow-up questions to ensure that you get detailed information. You will submit your questions and the detailed interview answers.
Step 2: Your task is to analyze what you have learned from your interview and your research this week to write an essay to include:
- Key points from this week’s reading on Moral Development
Your essay should be 1250 words and should include at least three (3) citations. The sections should be clearly marked with headings so that your instructor knows which points you are addressing. Follow the guidelines for APA writing style. The title page and references page do not count towards the minimum word amount for this assignment.
. Create your Assignment submission and be sure to cite your sources, use APA style as required, check your spelling.
Assignment 2: (Information Processing and Intelligence)
Locate two academic articles from a professional, peer-reviewed journal related to the topic of information processing and intelligence. Be sure to completely answer all questions in each prompt below. There should be two sections, one for each numerical bullet below. Separate each section in your paper with a clear heading that allows your professor to know which bullet you are addressing in that section of your paper. The essay should be 1750 words and should include proper citations for the two articles being reviewed. Follow the guidelines for APA writing style. The title page and references page so not count towards the minimum word amount for this assignment.
- Summarize both professional, peer-reviewed articles by addressing the follow for each study. Repeat this sequence for each article.
- What question/hypothesis was the researcher trying to answer or investigate?
- Define the variables studied.
- Describe the sample.
- How did the researcher gather data in the study?
- What were the results? How do the results affect your understanding of information processing and intelligence in early childhood classrooms?
- What did you learn about how data is used in early childhood education from this study?
- Compare and contrast both studies and explain the similarities and differences.