- In 4–6 paragraphs, address the following:
- What federal and state agencies are required to deal with an MCI resulting from a terrorist attack? Why?
- How do you distinguish between federal and state authorities for both operational and management functions? Explain.
- How do you ensure a fusion of effort between federal and state authorities? Explain.
- MCIs resulting from terrorist attacks are considered the purview of law enforcement. This creates a challenge during multijurisdictional MCIs. During MCIs resulting from domestic terrorism, such as the 1995 Oklahoma City bombing, what law enforcement agency should have primary jurisdiction? Why?
- How should federal law enforcement engage state and local law enforcement for support? Why?
- Treating long-term physical and mental health effects following any MCI can prove costly to state governments. How should the federal government work with states to ensure that proper medical and mental health is provided? Explain.
- What federal and state organizations should be responsible for these efforts? Why?
Provide three references and use APA style.