marketing research you decide case 4 page paper
Faced with declining attendance (subscription and single ticket), a large deficit and a “sluggish” economy, you along with three executives of the Vancouver Symphony Orchestra (VSO) ponder the results of an audience survey. Background information and Survey questionnaire can be found at the end of Chapter 18 CASE III-I The Vancouver Symphony Orchestra. Additional survey information is in Document Sharing and under the assignment link.
YOUR ROLEr Role
You are in charge of preparing a memo for the Board of Directors analyzing how to best build ticket sales for the remaining four months of the season.
- Write a three to five page Report to the Board of Directors addressing the following questions:
- What management questions you are hoping to resolve and how did the data help?
- What decisions did you make?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of this market research project?
- What trade-offs have been made?
- Explain any sampling bias?
- What issues would you address in future surveys and studies?
I need a 4 page paper by Sunday at 12:00 EST answering the questions depicted above, all the required documents are attached to conduct your analysis.