Literature and Poetry, writing homework help
Now that we’re near the end of the course, and now that you’ve
read five of Shakespeare’s greatest works, I’d like you to explore how you view
Shakespeare’s value in your own life, in a modern day setting. In other words,
Why does Shakespeare matter?
Using a list format (#1 – 6), please answer the following
1. What about Shakespeare’s life and/or writing piques your
2. What Shakespearean themes that we’ve discussed in his plays
pervade your own life?
3. Is your life more like a Shakespearean tragedy, comedy,
history, or poem? How so?
4. Which Shakespearean character do you think you most resemble
5. What can the world learn from Shakespeare’s philosophies on
life and love?
6. Finally, what is the most significant thing that the experience
of this class (and reading Shakespeare) has taught you?
Do your best to provide a well-thought-out, detailed response to
all six of these questions, then respond to your peers’ ideas/thoughts!