For this assignment follow the instructions below:6 pages preffered
Understanding Learning Preferences
1. Describe the difference between learning preferences and learning styles.
2. How can a student become disconnected? List four ways.
3. Describe the four quadrant of learning preferences. What is the question associated with each quadrant? What is the main concern for the student in each quadrant? What role does the tutor play in each quadrant?
4. Describe the four steps needed for every successful tutoring session?
5. All learning is _______________________.
6. Can you motivate a student to learn? Why or why not?
7. Every night, the brain must ____________________________.
8. It is up to the tutor to create a _____________________________ and ________________ learning environment.
9. ____________________________ should be celebrated.
10. List three ways that the brain can shut down. List three ways to stimulate the brain.
11. Explain the use of brain spikes in a tutoring session.
12. What are the important questions for a tutor to ask a student in order to discover what quadrant the student prefers?
13. What do you commit to include in your tutorial cadre of skills?