Journal unit 2
Considering Pertinent Negatives and Positives
In this Journal, you will review the history and physical of a patient exam and address the critical indicators used to develop the differential diagnosis in the specific care plan to be developed for the patient.
Where to Post Response
You will post this response to the online Journal. However, please write your response in Word or another text tool and save your work. When you are ready to post, copy your response text and paste it into the online Journal. This approach will ensure that you have a backup of your work.
Submit the completed Journal paper to the unit Dropbox by the last day of the unit.
As this assignment is a Journal entry and not a formal paper, it may at times be difficult to follow the organization, style, and formatting of the APA 6th Edition Manual. Despite this, your Journal assignment should:
- clearly establish and maintain the viewpoint and purpose of the assignment;
- follow the conventions of Standard American English (correct grammar, punctuation, etc.);
- be well ordered, logical, and unified, as well as original and insightful;
- display superior content, organization, style, and mechanics; and
- use APA 6th edition format for crediting sources.