Grossmont College Womens Rights Movements of The 19th Century Paper
For this week’s discussion, you will need to refer to the chapter 9 ppt provided on Canvas and also the video provided below.
From the PPT:
1) What possible explanations can be given for why the Nordic countries have the least distinctions between women and men?
2) In what ways does improving women’s social, economic, and political opportunities enhance society at large?
From the video:
Women in the 19th Century: Crash Course US History #16 (Links to an external site.)
3) John states, “there are 3 things that I want to point out about the 19th century movement for women’s rights”. What are these? Please be detailed.
4) In your opinion, how successful have the women’s rights movements of the 19th century been when taking into consideration where U.S. society is in its current age?
5) How can we collectively strive to create more support for women’s rights globally?
Your total response should be over 500 words. In addition to posting your response to the discussion board please remember that you must also respond to at least 5 of your classmates (looking for 3 full sentences per response).