You are on a team of crime scene investigators. Your team was instructed to collect the physical evidence at a crime scene. Arriving at the crime scene your team observes the following:
- Shell casings
- Three sets of footprints (two muddy sets and one bloody set) throughout the house
- Bloody fingerprints
- Tire tracks by the side entrance of the house
Write a 1500 word paper that includes the following:
- Identify the various types of physical evidence encountered at the crime scene.
- Describe the preservation and collection of the firearms evidence.
- Describe the legal issues regarding physical evidence encountered at the crime scene.
- Identify the significance of physical evidence..
Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines with a title and reference page.
ORIGINAL work ONLY. Plagiarized material will be reported.