https://assignmentnerds.net/wp-content/uploads/2022/05/anlogo.png 0 0 Peter https://assignmentnerds.net/wp-content/uploads/2022/05/anlogo.png Peter2022-10-02 16:47:342022-10-02 16:47:34essay 5691059 2
essay 5691059 2
In this week’s required reading, The Value of Valuing Employees, the author states that there are six pitfalls that a leader can fall into—poor behaviors that can make employees or followers feel as if they don’t matter. Comaford (2013) states that “When employees are made to feel that they don’t matter, it happens on an emotional level, not an intellectual one” (para. 6).
You have been hired to prepare training materials to help entry level managers identify and understand pitfalls of leadership and how to prevent them.
Don't use plagiarized sources. Get Your Custom Essay on
Need an answer from similar question? You have just landed to the most confidential, trustful essay writing service to order the paper from.
Just from $13/Page
- Think about each of the pitfalls mentioned in the reading.
- For each of the six pitfalls, provide a strategy that new managers can use to not fall victim to the pitfalls of leadership.
- Offer an example of what each strategy would look like in an example organization.
- Explain the potential impact of each pitfall on the organization and on the team.
- Support your statements with two outside academic sources other than the textbook, course materials, or other information provided as part of the course materials.