You and Sally agreed to develop a negotiation plan, mapping out a strategy for the purchase of the Boca Raton property to establish the restaurant. After reviewing the market plan and the terms of the proposed agreement, you suggest to Sally that it would be great if the two of you could map out the areas you believe could be negotiated with the owner. The plan would provide you with a prioritized list of issues to facilitate an agreement with the owner. Sally tells you that she has a tool that is perfect for plan development. Sally has emailed you a copy of mapping tools and asks if you would take a shot at filling it out. Initially, fill out the Term Sheet information, mapping out the issues to discuss in the negotiation.
Read the following:
- Read forms and complete the issues raised in the form.
- Review the marketing information and the seller’s position for the property.
- Read the This will help you in completing the
- Complete and upload a example and key objectives forms.
- Download the . and follow the instructions for completion.
- Review the video listed in the Matrix:Orange Example/Negotiation by Design (Youtube, 00:07:45) (Links to an external site.)
- To establish your and Sally’s positions, make any assumptions where appropriate to complete the matrix negotiation document.
- Save your matrix document under a different name after completing the form. Upload your matrix assignment along with all other required documents and charts. If you do not save the matrix correctly, it will not upload your information.
Caution: Since this is a planning tool, please note that yes and no answers one-sentence responses to questions are not acceptable. Solutions should be fully developed and analyze the issues demonstrating more than your personal opinion.