At this point in the course, you have had the opportunity to acquire knowledge as related to enrollment management in higher education from a practical and theoretical perspective. You have had the opportunity to engage in conversation with those in positions of responsibility in enrollment management as well as your peers in the field; as well, you have identified an issue of scholarly interest within enrollment management in higher education.
For this assignment, write a paper in which you present a position on enrollment management, marketing, and retention in higher education leadership that is theoretically and ethically sound. Include 2-3 of the following elements in your paper:
- Characteristics of effective enrollment management leadership in higher education.
- Strategies and best practices in enrollment management.
- Models, theories, relevant research, and implementation strategies in higher education enrollment management.
- Variables that impact student retention in higher education.
- The role of technology in enrollment management leadership.
- Significant issues and problems that affect enrollment management in higher education.
- Current higher education practices and scholarly directions in the area of enrollment management.
Support your assignment with at least seven scholarly resources. In addition to these specified resources, other appropriate scholarly resources, including older articles, may be included.
Length: 12 pages, not including title and reference pages (reference no older than 6 years old
Your assignment should demonstrate thoughtful consideration of the ideas and concepts presented in the course by providing new thoughts and insights relating directly to this topic. Your response should reflect scholarly writing and current APA standards.