is the PRC doing to address questions of hunger and poverty in rural
China? How does the PRC define poverty? How does the United Nations
define poverty? What are the differences? What are the ongoing
challenges for addressing poverty and hunger in the country? How has the
recent generation of wealth in the country helped increase the
differences between rich and poor? Why did the PRC decide to eliminate
collective agricultural practices in the country?
i have attached the video from where we have to get info from
Mini essays -200 word min
- Submit the required entries on time.
- Engage with each aspect of the prompt in your mini essay
- Demonstrate you have done the readings by providing examples and/or quotations from the readings
- Did you cite sources of information?
- Did your writing show thought and effort?
(or at the end of) your discussion develop at least three
well-conceived, well-articulated, and non-rhetorical questions
pertaining to the readings. These questions can be broad in scope,
meaning you may query a particular theme across the readings, or quite
specific, you may have questions about a certain passage or argument in