The global village is culturally diverse. In Unit 4, you examined gender differences in the workplace at Webuwrite and how they relate to conflict. You also examined a specific conflict that you were a party to and analyzed the conflict and resolution. In this assignment, you will look at cultural differences and conflict.
- Now that you have viewed the four parts of Mobile in Black & White, discuss each of the four segments and offer personal insight into the specific conflicts portrayed in each segment.
- Fill the table out completely and in detail, and submit this as part of your assignment.
- Write a short analysis of your findings. Analyze similarities and differences that the two of you share about the three issues in the table:
- How cultures handle conflict.
- How people from different cultures experience conflict with individuals from other cultures (or cross-cultural conflict).
- How cultures transform conflict from a win-lose to a win-win situation.
- Tie discussion to specific cultural issues from the film.
- Written Communication: Written communication is free of errors that detract from the overall message.
- Adobe Connect: 2–3 minutes.
- APA Formatting: Resources and citations are formatted according to current APA guidelines.
- Page Requirements: 2–4 pages.
- Font and Font Size: Times New Roman or Arial, 12 point.
- Attach document in Microsoft Word format.
Gender Differences and Conflict Chart
Learner name ___________________________________________________________
Describe how your culture affects how you handle conflict.
Describe your experience with conflict with someone from a culture different than your own.
Explain how you can transform conflict from a win/lose situation to a win/win situation.