https://assignmentnerds.net/wp-content/uploads/2022/05/anlogo.png 0 0 Peter https://assignmentnerds.net/wp-content/uploads/2022/05/anlogo.png Peter2023-03-14 23:01:332023-03-14 23:01:33Communication Assignment on Text Message, communications homework help
Communication Assignment on Text Message, communications homework help
Don't use plagiarized sources. Get Your Custom Essay on
Need an answer from similar question? You have just landed to the most confidential, trustful essay writing service to order the paper from.
Just from $13/Page
Your internet was down last night and you weren’t able to turn in your last assignment. Your professor is away from her office, so you know the quickest way to reach her is via text message. Compose and send a text to your professor notifying her of this situation.
Create a text message in which you:
- Construct a text message in two to three (2-3) complete sentences.
- Target the appropriate professional audience. Use appropriate language for professional audience.
- Follow appropriate netiquette rules for electronic communication.
- Meet fifty (50) word minimum requirement.
- Use correct sentence mechanics, grammar, spelling, punctuation, and style.
Your assignment must follow these APA formatting requirements:
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page is not included in the required length.
- The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:Demonstrate understanding of the basic fundamentals of communication.
- Develop and practice communication skills, including verbal, nonverbal, listening, writing, interpersonal, perception, and critical thinking.
- Use various electronic communication platforms in academic and professional work.
- Relate to the interpersonal and organizational dynamics that affect effective communication in organizations.
- Analyze and assess effective communication. Use correct sentence mechanics, grammar, spelling, punctuation, and style.
- Use technology and information resources to research issues in communications.
- Write clearly and concisely about communications using proper writing mechanics.