note: attached you see the assignment #1
Business Proposal – moving from a traditional Call Center to outsourcing or contract workers
Submit a Formal Business Proposal based on your Media Presentation Assignment #1, as to what direction West coast Airlines should take for moving from a traditional Call Center to outsourcing or contract workers. Highlight services, applications, and opportunities. In addition, address cost, infrastructure ease, training, and labor requirements.
West coast Airlines has decided a traditional Call Center is just not cost effective and wants to explore its’ options in using outsourcing or contract workers. West coast Airlines wants to decide whether to stay with its’s traditional Call Center or completely change the way it handles customer relationships.
- Company: West Coast Airlines, San Diego, CA
- CEO: Bill Wright
- Budget: $300,000.00
- Time frame: 6 months to transition
Write a five-page “Business Proposal” on the direction West Coast Airlines should take in moving from a traditional Call Center to outsourcing or contract workers. You are highly encouraged to include financials, action plan, and a social media strategy. Your report is to be submitted as a PDF to the Chief Operating Officer of the West coast Airlines, Bill Wright and Shareholders via the “Assignment” # 2 CANVAS.
You have already done the first step by putting together your presentation now gather more information and put it into a persuasive document. Provide a plan as to how the company will finance, market and provide services you wish it to provide.
Use everything refers to almanacs, encyclopedias, the Internet, and library databases for the most recent information, and pay close attention to descriptions of the social cultural differences, economic conditions, and business environments that encourage or discourage use of the product or service.
Requirements for this Individual Project:
• Write a five-page Business Proposal addressing the for mentioned scenario.
• Formal Proposal Report format containing all major components.
• Proposal research should lead to viable options presented in the assignment’s scenario.
• Highlight services, applications, and opportunities recommendations and conclusions.
• Don’t forget cost, ease, training and people required.
• Use everything for research! Check almanacs, encyclopedias, the Internet, and library databases for the most recent information, and pay close attention to what would best serve the companies interests.
• You are highly encouraged to include financials, action plan, and a social media strategy.
1. The paper must be typed, Single Spaced, Arial, 12 Font.
2. The paper must be a Word Document submitted as a PDF.
3. Use headings, Subheadings within the report when appropriate (please review Pages 433-452 for Parts of a Formal Report).
• For this report please include (Note points will be deducted for any missing component):
- Cover page
- Memo of Transmittal
- Table of Content
- Executive Summary
- Body of information
- Summary containing Conclusions / Recommendations
- Bibliography / Appendix
- Note: The Cover Page. Memo of Transmittal, Table of Content, and Bibliography will not be counted towards the five-page requirement.
- Plan the paper carefully as to develop an organized and non-redundant report. It should be organized and assembled as a continuous report and should not appear to be several independent segments bound together.
• You must have a minimum of five sources. Please cite your sources using MLA or APA Format – (the Writing Center can help if you do not know how to do this). Some other helpful sites are
• http://owl.english.purdue.edu/owl/resource/560/01/ (Links to an external site.), http://owl.english.purdue.edu/owl/resource/557/01/ (Links to an external site.), http://www.cuyamaca.edu/tpagaard/EnglDept/Resource… (Links to an external site.)
Grading: In general, the proposal will be evaluated on its effectiveness.
• Are the main concepts and purpose of the proposal expressed clearly?
• Does the report appear to be well organized and compatible with the purpose and intended audience?
• Does the report demonstrate a “you” attitude showing courtesy and consideration for the audience consistently present?
• correct usage of primary writing skills i.e. grammar, punctuation, mechanics, and vocabulary.
• Report is submitted in the correct format containing all major components.
• The Report met all timeline obligations i.e. submitted on time and in the correct delivery format.
• No evidence of Plagiarism.
|Report is submitted in the correct delivery format as a Word Document PDF. Note: If Report cannot be open by instructor it will receive 0 points||25 points|
|Report addresses the scenario with all major components and in the correct formal business proposal format. Business Proposal component are 20 points each.||175 points|
|Plagiarism is depended on the severity 0- 200 may be lost. Note: Plagiarism constitutes a “No Make-Up” Policy there will be no allowance to resubmit the report.||0-200 points|