assignment 1 part your marketing plan 0
Assignment 1: Part A: Your Marketing Plan
Due Week 4 and worth 200 points
From the start of this course, you have accessed the Interactive Marketing Plan tool and used the step-by-step guide to complete Part A of your marketing plan. You are required to submit a marketing plan for a hypothetical product-based company. Your plan must include the company’s background information, and information collected from Steps 1-4 of the Interactive Marketing Plan, located in the course shell. Note: Some elements may not be covered in the Interactive Marketing Plan and will require additional research.
For information on Website analytics, visit Google Analytics at http://www.google.com/analytics/why/.
Note: You may create and / or make all necessary assumptions needed for the completion of this assignment.
Write a five to six (5-6) page paper in which you:
- Construct a concise executive summary that provides the details of the outcomes of your marketing plan outcomes. The relevant outcomes include profitability, shareholder returns, and return on investment.
- Conduct an environmental analysis that includes competitive, economic, political, legal, technological, and sociocultural forces.
- Specify the primary and secondary target markets for your company. Be sure to cover the 4Ps, 5Cs and STP.
- Conduct a performance analysis with set benchmarks of 50% to 75% per annualized plan. Your analysis should include at least four (4) of the following metrics: tracking downloads of Website content, Website visitors, increases in market share, customer value, new product adoption rates, retention, rate of growth compared to competition and the market, margin, and customer engagement. Develop four (4) quantitative and (4) qualitative marketing objectives from your chosen metrics.
- Conduct both a SWOT analysis and needs analysis for your product. Each analysis should examine four (4) strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats for your company.
- Use at least four (4) academic resources as quantitative marketing research to determine the feasibility of your product / service. These resources should be industry specific and relate to your chosen product / service. Note: Wikipedia and other Websites do not qualify as academic resources.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.