Aspen University Child Development Presentation
Remember to submit your work following the file naming convention FirstInitial.LastName_M01.docx. For example, J.Smith_M01.docx. Remember that it is not necessary to manually type in the file extension; it will automatically append.
Start by reading and following these instructions:
1. Quickly skim the questions or assignment below and the assignment rubric to help you focus.
2. Read the required chapter(s) of the textbook and any additional recommended resources. Some answers may require you to do additional research on the Internet or in other reference sources. Choose your sources carefully.
3. Consider the discussion and the any insights you gained from it.
4. Create your Assignment submission and be sure to cite your sources, use APA style as required, check your spelling.
Based on what you have learned in this week’s readings and additional resources, create a PowerPoint presentation or Prezi that addresses each of the following points/questions. Be sure to completely answer all of the questions for each bullet point. Use clear headings that allow your professor to know which bullet you are addressing on the slides in your presentation. Support your content with at least three (3) citations throughout your presentation. Make sure to reference the citations using the APA writing style for the presentation. Include a reference slide at the end. Follow best practices for PowerPoint and Prezi presentations related to test size, color, images, effects, wordiness, and multimedia enhancements.
- Title slide (1 slide)
- Discuss how children develop language (5-7 slides)
- Discuss developmental milestones in language development from birth to age 3 (5-7 slides)
- Discuss language and dialect differences (5-7 slides)
- Discuss language disabilities exhibited in children
- Reference slide with a minimum of three (3) professional references (1 slide)