Take a few moments to reflect on the information you learned in
this section and apply it to your own life. You can post your answers
in the course under 5.1 Reflection. Be sure to use complete sentences.
- If you got an STD, how would you respond?
- If someone you love and care about became HIV positive, would you feel differently about him/her? Explain.
- Do you feel like it is important to take steps to prevent illness, AND what steps do you take on a regular basis?
- When you become sexually active, what will you do to prevent STDs and HIV?
Refer to Assignment 1.2 Health Habit Action Plan to answer the question below. Remember, you should be working on this goal throughout the course in order to complete your final project for the course!
- Track your progress on your health habit action
plan by answering the questions below. Record your progress for your
health habit action plan.
- Describe how successful you have been this week in changing your health habit.
- Describe any barriers you have encountered this week that have deterred you from changing.
- Describe how your support network has encouraged you to change